- Information: public education, caregiver and provider training, health fairs, newsletters, brochures, and audio visual/written caregiver information.
- Assistance: outreach, case management, assessment, and information regarding resources.
- Counseling: support groups and training to assist and advise in areas of health, nutrition, financial literacy, and the role of caregiving.
- Respite: temporary relief and support for the caregiver to give them a break in the home. This is provided through contracted home health agencies.
- Supplemental Services: We provide limited incontinence supplies, assistive technology, emergency response systems, nutritional supplements, and chore services.