CASE MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
As a Case Manager or Social Worker, you may need to help your clients find information on a large range of services and opportunites. Look below for a list of some of these:
- Free Tax Aid – for Low Income Residents and Senior Citizens
- Food Assistance
- EAC Senior Center Meal Program – (Call 1-800-AGE-LINE or 1-800-243-5463)
- Farmers Market Coupons: The goal of this program is to provide fresh, nutritious, unprepared, locally grown fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs from Alabama Farmers Market Authority eligible farmers markets and roadside stands to low-income seniors and nutritionally at risk women and children. Go to this website for more information or to apply: http://www.fma.alabama.gov/VoucherPrograms.aspx.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program): This Food Assistance Program’s purpose is to end hunger and improve nutrition by providing monthly benefits to eligible low income households to help them buy the food they need for good health. Seniors call 1-800-AGE-LINE or 1-800-243-5463. People under 60 should call their local Department of Human Resources.
- More Information Coming Soon